Monday, November 30, 2009

November 11 Second club !


Well, ...I just submitted my animation for November. I'm pretty happy with the end product, I didn't know how I was going to get it done!. Though I see stuff now, I want to change. I animated it traditionally this time around (which was crazy)ha. two character's sure no problem. About 180 drawings and a few pencils later. Done.
I will post the movie here after the voting is done. So if you want to see it, go to the 11 Second site, starting Dec 1st and vote! it's easy! and you don't have to do all the voting at once you can come back to the site, it will remember your selections.
http://www.11secondclub.com/

If you want a month to fly by... do an 11 second animation.

My fiancee Karla is happy December is here :)... & DeeOGee too.

Thanks to everyone!, for the help. Especially my old college buddies, and current co-workers - Al Prohaska who did the background, and Alvin Cruzado who helped me with the story idea.
Cheers.